(Courtesy: SILIMED & Qadri Healthco)
Weight loss through gastric ballooning and diet control gives significant results in 6 months.
Very small office procedure with great benefits.
We offer help in the form of a team comprising doctors, nutritionists and psychologists.
Have a feeling of Satiety
Lose more weight than with other diet programs
Be supported by a team of medical experts
Have the benefit of non surgical. non pharmaceutical approach
To be eligible for this procedure, you must be
a) At least 16 years of age
b) Over weight (at least 10-40 kilos over your ideal weight)
c) Ready to comply with a serious , medically supervised program
- The outpatient procedure generally takes 20-30 minutes , after which you will be monitored by a physician before returning home.
- The first week you will be on a liquid diet with instructions to drink plenty of fluids. After the first week, you can begin a solid diet with recommendations from your nutritionist.
- During the six months period, there will be regularly scheduled meetings with your team to monitor your progress.
- In addition, you will receive education & training on the nutrition and the lifestyle changes you must make to have long term success.
- After the balloon is removed, you will continue to meet with your team for additional support and guidance needed.
a) Previous history of GI surgery, obstruction, adhesive peritonitis or large hiatal hernia
b) Severe renal, hepatic or pulmonary disease diagnosis
c) Chronic , long term steroid treatment
d) Unwillingness to adopt the dietary habits critical to the success of the therapy
As with all medical procedures, there are potential risks of unforeseen, unknown, or adverse reactions to medications and the procedure itself.
Courtesy: SILIMED & Qadri Healthco